CertifiedAPS Modules are BIS as well as ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) Certified.
WarrantyAPS Modules carry a performance warranty of 12 years for up to 91.2% power output, and of 30 years for up to 80.6% power output, one of the best in market.
WarrantyASP Modules carry a product warranty of 12 years, again one of the best in market.
What is a Monocrystalline PV Module?
Mono series solar panels are the most well-known solar panels, offering a distinct appearance of rounded cells over the surface of the panel. They are constructed by placing a single silicon “seed” into molten silicon, which is then drawn up to form an ingot. The ingot is sliced into very thin pieces called silicon wafers, which are made into cells.
Benefits of Mono PV Modules:
- Mono solar panels are often considered the most reliable solar panel technology on the market since they’ve been available the longest.
- The appearance is aesthetically pleasing due to its familiarity and the more consistent colour of the solar cells themselves.
- Mono solar panels are more efficient, which means that the end user needs fewer panels and uses less space to collect the necessary energy.
Disadvantages of Mono PV Modules:
- Mono modules are one of the most expensive modules available in the market.
- The circuit breaks down when the module is covered with dirt, shade or snow.
- Mono modules offers lower performance while the operating temperature is increased.
- A significant amount of the original silicon ends up as waste at the end of the manufacturing process of a Mono cell, making it less environment-friendly.
- High light transmission giving more electricity
- Excellent mechanical loading performance (2400Pascal)
- SPF-UL certified
- High light transmission assuring better power performance
- High GEL and peeling strength guaranting strong encapsulation
- Good ultraviolet aging resistance
- TUV/UL certified
- TEDLAR based encapsulation and protection
- Good aging resistance guaranting strong durability performance
- Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
- TUV certified
- Anodized/Electrophoretic aluminum means durable protection from environment
- Unique designed profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
- Silver/Black color available
- Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
- Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- 100% In-Line Electroluminescence(EL) tested
- Positive tolerance for each panel TUV/UL
- Reliable by-pass diodes assuring good product protection
- Locking connector working compatible worldwide
- Excellent heat emission performance
- IP65 or IP67 protection
- TUV/UL certified