CertifiedAPS Modules are BIS as well as ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) Certified.
WarrantyAPS Modules carry a performance warranty of 12 years for up to 91.2% power output, and of 30 years for up to 80.6% power output, one of the best in market.
WarrantyASP Modules carry a product warranty of 12 years, again one of the best in market.
What is a Polycrystalline PV Module?
Polycrystalline or Multi-crystalline are a newer technology, and has a different manufacturing process. Polycrystalline start as a silicon crystal ‘seed’ placed in a vat of molten silicon. The vat of silicon is allowed to rapidly cool and finally sliced into square wafers creating the polycrystalline shape. This is what forms the distinctive edges and grains in the solar cell.
Benefits of Poly PV Modules:
- There is no silicon wastage in the manufacturing process, hence, it is more environment-friendly.
- Because of No wastage and the process being simpler, the manufacturing process becomes cheaper than the Mono modules.
- Poly modules heat up slightly less than Mono modules. That allows them to tolerate high temperatures slightly better than Mono, and perform better is conditions like most of the parts of India.
Disadvantages of Poly PV Modules:
- Poly modules are considered to be slightly less efficient at energy collection than mono panels. This means that the end user would need to install more panels to collect the same amount of energy as Mono modules.
- Poly modules tend to have a speckled blue colour, which some people consider to be less aesthetically pleasing.
- High light transmission giving more electricity
- Excellent mechanical loading performance (2400Pascal)
- SPF-UL certified
- High light transmission assuring better power performance
- High GEL and peeling strength guaranting strong encapsulation
- Good ultraviolet aging resistance
- TUV/UL certified
- TEDLAR based encapsulation and protection
- Good aging resistance guaranting strong durability performance
- Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
- TUV certified
- Anodized/Electrophoretic aluminum means durable protection from environment
- Unique designed profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
- Silver/Black color available
- Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
- Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- 100% In-Line Electroluminescence(EL) tested
- Positive tolerance for each panel TUV/UL
- Reliable by-pass diodes assuring good product protection
- Locking connector working compatible worldwide
- Excellent heat emission performance
- IP65 or IP67 protection
- TUV/UL certified