This page explains our policies on the gathering, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our service, as well as your options in relation to that information. Your data is used by us to deliver and enhance the Service. You consent to the collection and use of information in line with this policy by using the Service.
- Services Service is the www. solarsmart.co.in website operated by Australian Premium Solar Private Limited
- Personal Data Personal information is any information that can be used to identify a living person (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is information that is automatically gathered from the service’s infrastructure or from users of the service (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data When utilising our service, we might require your specified personal information that will allow us to identify or get in touch with you (“Personal Data”). Among other things, personally information could be:
First name and last name
Address, State, District, Postal code, City
Your personal data might be used to get in touch with you and send you newsletters, advertising or promotional materials, or other content that might be of interest to you. Using the instructions included in any email we send you, you can choose not to receive any or all of these information from us.
Additionally, we might collect information on how users access and utilise the service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data might comprise particulars like the Internet Protocol address (or IP address) of your device, the kind and version of your browser, the pages of our Service that you browse, when and how long you spend on those pages, specific device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Once you grant us authorization, we may use and track data about your location (“Location Data”). We use your information to deliver service features, to enhance and personalise our service. Through the settings on your device, you can activate or disable location services whenever you use our Service.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We monitor activities on our Service and store some data using cookies and other similar technologies. Cookies are little data files that may contain an anonymous unique identification. Cookies are little text files that a website sends to your browser and stores there
You can modify your browser to always reject cookies or to let you know when one is being sent. However, you might not be able to utilise all of our Service if you refuse to accept cookies.
Some types of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies are an example of the cookies we utilise. To keep our Service running, we need session cookies.
- Cookies for preferences. To keep track of your preferences and different settings, we employ preference cookies.
- Cookies for security. For security reasons, we employ security cookies.
Use of Data
The information is used by Australian Premium Solar Private Limited in a number of ways, including:
- To maintain and provide our Service
When we make improvements to our service, we’ll let you know about them. When you choose, we’ll also provide you access to our service’s interactive features.
- Providing support to customers
Gathering data or important information to help us improve our services
- To track how often people use our Service
You will receive news, special offers, and information about other products, services, and events we offer that are comparable to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information. To detect, prevent, and rectify technical difficulties.
Retention of Data
- Australian Premium Solar Private Limited will only keep your personal information for as long as it takes to accomplish the goals outlined in this privacy statement. To the extent necessary to meet our legal duties (for instance, if relevant laws compel us to keep your data on file), resolve disputes, and uphold our agreements and policies, we will keep and use your personal data.
- Australian Premium Solar Private Limited will only keep your personal information for as long as it takes to accomplish the goals outlined in this privacy statement. To the extent necessary to meet our legal duties (for instance, if we must keep your data in order to follow legislative requirements), settle conflicts, and otherwise manage our relationship with you, and we will keep and use your personal information.
Transfer of Data
- Devices situated outside of your state, province, nation, or another governmental jurisdiction may receive and store your information, including Personal Data, and their data protection policies may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Your personal information may be disclosed by Australian Premium Solar Private Limited if we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to:
- To fulfil a legal requirement
- To safeguard and defend Australian Premium Solar Private Limited’s rights or property
To safeguard the personal safety of Service users or the general public; to stop or look into any misconduct in connection with the Service; and to avoid legal liability.
Security of Data
- While we care about the security of your data, keep in mind that no form of electronic data storage or transfer via the Internet is completely safe. While we make an effort to protect your Personal Data with commercially reasonable measures, we cannot provide perfect assurance of security.
We might work with outside organisations and people (referred to as “Service Providers”) to make our service easier to use, to deliver the service on our behalf, to carry out service-related tasks, or to help us analyse how our service is used.
These third parties are only permitted to use your Personal Data to carry out these duties for us and are forbidden from using it or disclosing it for any other reason.
Links to Other Sites
Anyone under the age of 18 is not addressed by our service (“Children”). Anyone under the age of 18 is not knowingly subject to our collection of personally identifying information. Please get in touch with us if you’re a parent or legal guardian and you know that one of your kids has given us personal information. We take efforts to erase the data from our servers if we learn that we have obtained Personal Data from children without first obtaining their parents’ consent.